Monday, May 09, 2005

Monday, Again

Hey hey hey, it's mon-day,
Well, turns out what Winston Churchill said once is true, "Bad Fridays Bring Bad Weekends". Ya, my weekend wasn't too great, but my friend Mr. Kong helped me out, apart from that nothing to report. I don't have much more to say, so the rest of my Blog will be Props. First of all, the winner of the UP FOR GRABS!! props challenge was none other than Matt Drum. On top of that, he gets another one because I've kind of been neglecting him, and he deserves at least one, so now that's two. Allyn, I read you're blog just now, and it's really good, and it made me realize that the crap that happened this weekend is just that, useless crap, and so you get 3 props for the whole weekend and for being a good writer. Shannon, thanks for returning my call and taking me to Wal-Mart again today, 2 props. Yesterday I talked to Danny, my brother who's on his mission in Romania, and he gets a props. Um, I think there was someone else, but I forgot. Oh, ya, Chris, Cambra, and Tara all get one for saying hi to me before the prom. Super Mega Props to all. Hey, anyone who's feelin'' not up to par, or anyone who's in for a good read, seriously check out allyn's blog http://madawesomeblog.blogspot.com, it affected me, hopefully it's do good for you too. That's all for now, Goodbye.

4 Comments:

Blogger Allyn said...

superb Cam. and I thank you for reading my blog, and glad that it made you feel better. It really did make me feel a heck of a lot better after feeling like I hated everything about my life after school on Monday.

5:46 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

maybe i need to do what allyn says b/c i want to cry.

6:34 PM

 
Blogger Cameron said...

THIS IS MY FINAL POST BECAUSE MY COMPUTER IS GAY AND NEVER WORKS, AND MY PAREBTS DON'T EVER LET ME ON ANYWAY, AND THE 3 OR 4 OF YOU THAT READ MY BLOG ALREADY KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON, SO I'LL STOP WASTING BOTH OUR TIMES, THAT'S IN ADDITION TO THE FACT THAT MY COMP IS A PIECE AND MY PARENTS DONT UNDERSTAND THAT A PASSWORD MEANS THAT I CANT GET ON THE COMPUTER, SO, DONT BOTHER CHECKING BACK, IT'S NEVER GOING TO GET UPDATED. GOODBYE

6:12 PM

 
Blogger Allyn said...

haha...you can't last on the blogging
better luck at other things..ahaha

3:19 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home